1. Pamper yourself. Get a facial, a manicure, a massage or a haircut.
2. Try not to dwell in self-pity.
3. Take an extra long shower or an aromatherapy bath.
4. Listen to your favorite music. (If it is depressing consider listening to something happy)
5. Curl up with a book you've been meaning to read, while you enjoy a favorite refreshment or snack.
6. Go for a walk. Get outside. Breathe some fresh air. Move around.
7. Make a list of things you're thankful for. Count your blessings.Consider the things that you enjoy in your life and that make you happy; like sunflowers, watching an old movie, playing with your dog/cat, etc.
8. Love yourself.
A Few Tips
* Focus on the things you like most about yourself. If you have beautiful skin on your arms or have the perfect feet, then focus on that.
* Wear clothes and try to be with people who make you feel good about yourself.
* Compliments make us all feel good. Say "Really?? Thanks!!" to the people giving them to you and more will surely come your way!!