Word & Document Translate

Translate

Add Your Link Here

Friday, May 23, 2008

Understand Body Language #1

1. Understand the meanings of looking.
* When you look strangers in the eye, you are saying, "I want to know more about you."
* When you look people in the mouth, you are saying, "I am not comfortable looking into your eyes."
* When your eyes are locked onto a specific part of a person's face you are saying, "I am nervous."
* When you look away from a person routinely or lean away from them, you are saying, "I don't like you."
* When you raise one eyebrow, you are saying, "oh really?"
* When you look upwards, you are saying, "I am thinking."
* When you close your eyes halfway, you are saying, "I am suspicious."
* When you widen your eyes, you are saying, "I am amazed."
2. Express yourself through facial features.
* When you wink you are saying, "It's our little secret."
* When you smile subtly, you are saying, "Here is a gesture of approval."
* When you smile with teeth and close your eyes a bit, you are saying, "I am very happy."
* When you frown, you are saying, "I am bored/unhappy."
* When you drop your jaw, you are saying, "I don't believe it."
* When you bite your bottom lip, you are saying, "I'm flirty."
3. Move your head.
* When your head is up, you are saying, "I don't mind people looking at me."
* When your head is down, you are saying, "I don't want people to look at me."
* When you turn your head to look at someone, you are saying, "I enjoy looking at you."

No comments: